jsr369-experts@servlet-spec.java.net

[jsr369-experts] Re: [servlet-spec users] Re: [ADMIN] Welcome to Servlet 4.0

From: Greg Wilkins <gregw_at_intalio.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 06:50:54 +1000

Hi all,

my java.net user name is gregwilkins

I split my time between Sydney Australia and Liguria Italy.

I've been developing the Jetty web server since 1995 (on java 0.9!) so
that's 19 years trying
to get the same dang program right! Jetty has followed the servlet
specification since 1.0, but I only got involved with the specification
process from 2.5 onwards.

I'm currently in as an Individual, but will probably soon switch to
representing Intalio, who own Webtide, who develop Jetty and who own Mort
Bay Consulting, which holds the copyright on Jetty and employs me. (all
problems can be solved with another level on indirection) .

cheers

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw_at_intalio.com>