users@jta-spec.java.net

[jta-spec users] Re: latest/final rev of JTA 1.2 spec and Javadoc

From: Paul Parkinson <paul.parkinson_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 21:26:42 -0400

Thank you Ian. I've made updates that Linda caught (below) along with these that you've sent.

I actually couldn't find the "occurence in the where an @Transactional annotation had mistakenly got a "mailto:Transactional.If" hyperlink associated with it. " you mention though. Sorry, can you be more specific? I'm asking other internally to check as well as it's quite likely I'm just missing it somehow.

I'm also just updating the footer to "Maintenance Review"

Thanks,
Paul

LIndas
"

P. 8 still has the local variable inconsistency in the last line of the
example.

p. 22 code at top of page belongs on previous page.

p. 25 3rd line from bottom: something went wrong with the line breaks here

p.29-32 formatting problems. (Ditto.)

Javadocs for the Transactional annotation would benefit from some paragraph
breaks.

"