dev@jsr311.java.net

Updated spec draft

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 15:27:54 -0400

Experts,

Please find an updated draft of the specification linked from the
website at:

https://jsr311.dev.java.net/

or directly

https://jsr311.dev.java.net/drafts/spec20070703.pdf

We've added chapters on resource classes, providers and context.
Still in the planning stages is a chapter to cover deployment in a
servlet container, as a JAX-WS endpoint and describe the facilities
available to an application deployed in an EE container. All feedback
welcome.

Our rough schedule has us doing an early draft review at the end of
August. An early draft is expected to have open issues but I'd hope
by then we have the basic framework in good shape.

Thanks,
Marc.

---
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>