dev@jsr311.java.net

Alternate API proposition

From: Jerome Louvel <jerome.louvel_at_noelios.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:57:26 +0200

Hi all,

As promised, I've worked on a sample application (based on BlinkSale API)
that illustrates some of the ideas I have in mind for this JSR API.

The Javadocs and source code should be self explaining, but I can detail
more if needed.

The idea is to provide a sketch that can illustrates my point of view and
triggers some discussions. It doesn't pretend to be a complete solution, but
it does seem to provide the main pieces to implement an API such as
BlinkSale. Note that I haven't fully covered the BlinkSale resources yet,
but the design pattern should be obvious.

Best regards,
Jerome