dev@jsr311.java.net

Re: Alternate API proposition

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:47:09 -0400

Thanks Jerome, I see some differences but I think there's a fair bit
of common ground naming notwithstanding, e.g. the following are at
least semi-equivalent from what I can tell:

@Variable == @UriParam
@ResourceRef == @UriTemplate
@Header == @HeaderParam

I have some detailed feedback on aspects of your proposition which
I'll send in separate messages to simplify tracking.

Marc.