dev@jsp.java.net

Re: JDTJavaCompiler

From: Kin-man Chung <Kin-Man.Chung_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 00:17:03 -0700

JDTJavaCompiler requires eclipse's jdt.jar to compile, and we do not
want to have such
an dependency on it since it may mean bundling jdt.jar with glassfish
binary.

I can probably change the build to make the dependency a compile time
dependency only.
If that can be done, I'll add JDTJavaCompiler back to the jar.

In the mean time, you can modify pom.xml to include it in the build and
build your own jar.

-Kin-man