users@jsonb-spec.java.net

[jsonb-spec users] Re: Public Review

From: Reza Rahman <reza_rahman_at_lycos.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 13:03:57 -0400

Great, let's approach it that way then. I am pretty sure anyone willing
to help will understand and accept the obstacles. I will wait for your
more immediate change before we seriously try to move forward the web
presence for JSON-B. Your change will at least enable Adopt-a-JSR
activities that are a lot easier.