users@jsonb-spec.java.net

[jsonb-spec users] Re: Public Review

From: Sebastian Daschner <java_at_sebastian-daschner.de>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 11:50:36 +0200

Hi experts,

Good job for the public review (and always great to see some active
specs atm)!

I have one comment on the public release:

As I also wrote as feedback for the EDR, it would be a very helpful
feature to require either CDI or more general JSR 330 support for
JsonbAdapters, -Serializers and Deserializers, to be able to @Inject
managed beans into these components. This is currently not required in
the spec (or am I missing something?) and IMO we should not leave it up
to the implementations to support this feature.

Cheers,
Sebastian