users@jsonb-spec.java.net

[jsonb-spec users] [jsr367-experts] Re: JSR 367 - Status & Update

From: Martin Grebac <martin.grebac_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 17:30:52 +0200

Hi,

  Nathan and Dmitry are now officialy members of JSR 367 EG. Welcome
Nathan and Dmitry!

  There were also several questions in the meantime on how to contribute
to RI. Basically, that is covered by EclipseLink contribution process,
with more details at [1]. In short, one should start with submitting
patches or any kind of contribution through issue tracker, where only
project committers are allowed to do the final push to the repository.
After a reasonable amount of accepted contributions you can get
nominated as a commiter on the project. HTH.

   MartiNG

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/Process