users@jpa-spec.java.net

[jpa-spec users] [jsr338-experts] new spec draft (Public Draft candidate)

From: Linda DeMichiel <linda.demichiel_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 15:57:38 -0800

I've just uploaded a new draft of the specification, which includes
the entity group functionality we have been discussing. I would like
to submit this (or something very close to it) next week to the JCP
for the Public Draft Review process and to expose it to the wider
community for greater feedback.
See http://java.net/projects/jpa-spec/downloads

Please let me know asap if you see any problems or think I should not.

The changebars show the delta from the previous draft (EDR2).

I plan to be uploading javadocs and updated orm.xsd files as well.

thanks,

-Linda