jsr338-experts@jpa-spec.java.net

[jsr338-experts] Re: criteria API bulk update/delete

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 19:27:31 +0530

Yes, but that's a query, derived from AbstractQuery.

If you'll have AbstractCriteria, then naming should clearly be *Criteria,
not Criteria* if the emphasis is on Criteria.
Even if the abstract base interface was simply called Criteria it seems more
logical and natural to call specialized Criteria with the word "Criteria" at
the end, not leading.

java.util.Map has many subinterfaces, like "ConcurrentMap", or implementing
classes like "HashMap", but not "MapHash" ;-)

Kind Regards,
Werner