jsr338-experts@jpa-spec.java.net

[jsr338-experts] work mode and concall scheduling

From: Linda DeMichiel <linda.demichiel_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 14:07:59 -0800

As with JPA 2.0, I plan to use a combination of email and conference
calls both to brainstorm and to resolve issues. I'd like to use email
as a primary means of communication, with concalls as needed to
increase the bandwidth.

Could you please therefore send me an email with your preferences
for concall times (translated into Pacific Time US) and specifying
your own timezone as an offset from Pacific Time US (e.g., UK =
Pacific +8 hours). (You may find this site helpful:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ )

Please also let me know the earliest and latest time in the day
(translated into Pacific Time US) when you would conceivably be
willing to participate in conference calls.

Please also let me know of any unresolvable conflicts with regard to
possible concall times.

If you expect that your participation will be through email
exclusively (or primarily), it would be very helpful for me to know
that as well.

I realize that finding a concall time that accommodates everyone
will be difficult, so your flexibility is very much appreciated.

thanks!!

-Linda