users@jmsjca.java.net

how to specify multiple ConnectionURLs?

From: <coccic75386_at_mypacks.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:17:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hey everyone -

I'm having some difficulty configuring JMSJCA for multiple connection URLs, and I'm hoping someone might be able to help me.

I'd like to specify two ConnectionURLs due to a high-availability setup. I'm running a message-driven bean on Glassfish and using JMSJCA to connect to a JBoss JMS provider. After I deploy the JMSJCA RAR in Glassfish as a Connector Module, it shows me the Resource Adapter properties, including a single ConnectionURL. If I fill in a single URL, such as "jnp://localhost:1099", it all works fine.

Specifying multiple comma-delimited URLs in the ConnectionURL field does not work, as I get an exception from the com.sts.jmsjca.util.UrlParser.parse() method. For example, entering "jnp://localhost:1099,jnp://localhost:1199" fails with an exception from java.lang.Integer.parseInt(), as it's trying to convert "1099,jnp:" to an integer value.

Any ideas on how to specify multiple ConnectionURLs? I appreciate any help you guys can give me.

Thanks!