users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] Re: MessageListener::onMessage Replacement?

From: David Blevins <dblevins_at_tomitribe.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 17:24:53 -0700

As Abhishek notes, we got those changes into EJB 3.2.

Still some work required now on the JMS side to take advantage. Been on my TODO list to dig into this area -- the entire reason I joined the JMS EG :)

Anyone want to help work on this? Thinking we could do some prototyping on the GlassFish side of things.

-David