users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] [jsr343-experts] JMS at JavaOne

From: Nigel Deakin <nigel.deakin_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:20:47 +0100

This is just to let you know that the two sessions I proposed for JavaOne 2012 in San Francisco (30 Sept - 4 Oct) have
been accepted. These are:

Full conference session: CON5884 - What’s New in Java Message Service 2.0
https://oracleus.activeevents.com/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=5884

BOF: BOF6562 - Meet the Experts: JMS 2.0 Expert Group
https://oracleus.activeevents.com/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=6562

In the Session I'll be covering the content of JMS 2.0 as it is at that time. The same kind of material as last year but
updated to reflect what what's actually going to go into the spec (the simplified API, for example, was not mentioned at
all last year).

I'm hoping the BOF will be mostly a discussion session. Given the title, I'd like to invite as many Expert Group members
as possible to sit at the front and participate in the discussion. Which of you expect to be able to join me?

(If the cost of admission is an issue, let me know by direct email and I'll see if I can add up to two of you as an
accredited speaker for the BOF. I'm not absolutely sure I can do this retrospectively but I'll try).

Nigel