users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] [jsr343-experts] Re: JMS 2.0 Early Draft is posted

From: Nigel Deakin <nigel.deakin_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 16:02:24 +0000

On 29/02/2012 12:01, Nigel Deakin wrote:
> The JMS 2.0 Early Draft is now posted for formal review. The review period ends on 29 March 2012.
> http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/edr/jsr343/index.html

> Feel free to blog, tweet or whatever.

I haven't received many comments on the Early Draft from outside the expert group, so I've just sent a reminder to a
number of email lists that I frequent. Could I invite everyone who reads this to do the same with any JMS email lists or
forums that you use? The email I sent is below.

Thanks,

Nigel

The JMS 2.0 Early Draft is now posted for formal review. The review period ends on 29 March 2012.
http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/edr/jsr343/index.html

I've created a wiki page summarising the content of the early draft here:
http://java.net/projects/jms-spec/pages/JSR343EarlyDraft

For more information about JSR 343 see:
http://java.net/projects/jms-spec/pages/Home

Nigel Deakin