users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] Re: Message Observers

From: Nigel Deakin <nigel.deakin_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 09:54:51 +0100

John,

As I mentioned some time ago, I would be happy to have you join the JSR 343 Expert Group, but the JCP people need to
confirm that the correct JSPA agreement is in place. I see you've submitted an application to join the EG, but it
hasn't been approved by the JCP PMO. Do you know what the problem was?

Nigel