users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Grizzly vs Netty vs Jetty for Jersey

From: Bharath C <Bharath.C_at_lnties.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 06:48:50 +0000

Hi All,

I see Jersey actually gives a lot of support to Grizzly.
As I see all Grizzly vs Netty vs Jetty comes form same family of servers.
Just for curiosity may I know what is the reason for choosing Grizzly over others, I mean atleast its been directly supported.

Regards,
Bharath.

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.