users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Joda DateTime

From: Robert DiFalco <robert.difalco_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 15:57:43 -0800

I'm probably being dense here but how do I use Joda DateTime as a
QueryParam? I have the JodaModule setup with Jackson, but I guess I need
more than that. I googled around and found solutions that required all
kinds of code. Isn't there a JerseyFeature or some such that will allow me
to use Joda DateTime as a QueryParam?

The error I get is this:

org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.ModelValidationException: Validation of
the application resource model has failed during application
initialization.|[[FATAL] No injection source found for a parameter of type
public java.lang.String
com.myapp.rest.service.DevicesResource.getExpiredDevices(org.joda.time.DateTime)
throws java.lang.Exception