users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Joda DateTime

From: Jakub Podlesak <jakub.podlesak_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 10:30:30 +0100

Hi Robert,

There is no such Jersey feature to enable Joda DateTime as a query param available.
You can however write your own JAX-RS ParamConverter provider and register it via
ParamConverterProvider as documented here:

https://jersey.java.net/apidocs/latest/jersey/javax/ws/rs/ext/ParamConverter.html

HTH,

~Jakub