users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Simple application configuration

From: Richard Sand <rsand_at_idfconnect.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 20:44:47 -0500

Thanks Dies.

Does anyone know if there is a way to assert a web.xml style context
parameter when running the Jersey Grizzly server?

It still seems strange to me that there is no Jersey-specific way to
simply pass a configuration parameter into a jersey app. But it seems
that context-param or jndi are the only mechanisms that are portable

Sent from my iPhone