users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Best way to validate request objects in jersey?

From: cowwoc <cowwoc_at_bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 01:46:26 -0400

Tatu,

     I feel much better about it now that you clarified that optional
pieces don't incur any overhead. Regarding jDBI, I wish they'd use
QueryDSL-sql instead. I'm addicted to compile-time safety for SQL
expressions. It's not 100% but I haven't run across runtime syntax
errors in months now.

     I'll definitely check it out.

Thanks,
Gili