users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] How to config Jersey Transfer-Encoding:chunked to work?

From: George Cao <matrix3456_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 10:57:03 +0800

Hi all,
I recently found that Jersey Transfer-Encoding:chunked works
inappropriately.

Since no mater how large the payload is, there is just one chunk returned
which contains all the data. I tested this with 1K-50K payload.

This just like the chunk transfer is disabled. But it's not. The response
headers contain the Transfer-Encoding:chunked.

Is there a big buffer that never flush data to the underlying connection
until the server finished the request?

BTW, i am using Jersey 1.15 and the default grizzly-http-server 2.2.16.

Thanks,

George