users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: JsonP without using JSONWithPadding?

From: Jakub Podlesak <jakub.podlesak_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 11:23:33 +0100

Hi Ed,

You can use both approaches. All you need is to implement your own message
body writer (in both cases). That one could delegate to existing JSON/JSONP
providers, so no need to do all the work again. I can provide more
details as requested.

I am just curious what is your use case? Why do you need a special
class? Maybe
we can accommodate Jersey JSON providers to suit your needs better.

Thanks,

~Jakub