users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Get the IP addr associated with cinoming request

From: Arthur Yeo <artyyeo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 08:41:35 -0700

Thanks, Pavel. I will keep that in mind.

The only problem is that by doing that, the user now know that MAC addr is
formally passed in as a param.

I am looking for things that are std in all incoming HTTP requests which can
uniquely identify the client machine. Even the IP addr could be "misplaced"
by a proxy.

--
Arthur Y.