users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Using Security Constraints with Filters (tomcat)

From: luksurious <lukas_at_brueckner-web.de>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 14:12:42 -0800 (PST)

Thank you both Pavel and Chris very much!

Adding com.sun.jersey.api.container.filter.RolesAllowedResourceFilterFactory
to my web.xml file really did the trick just fine.

Somehow I was thinking that this was already activated when it was not.

Also thanks for the hint at the ContainerRequestFilter, it made me
understand the whole Jersey thingy a bit better. (I first tinkered with it
before noticing that I only needed to activate one standard filter.)

Best Regards,
Luke