users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Re: Multipart and OSGi

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 15:18:02 +0200

On Sep 3, 2010, at 2:12 PM, Ángel Eduardo wrote:

> Hi again.
>
> I'm trying with 1.4-SNAPSHOT version, but now the lines jersey-
> client-components and jersey-server-components doesn't appear in the
> log.

Right i changed the multipart stuff so it no longer does that.

> Also it seems that multipart is not working and server returns a 400
> (The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect) when
> trying to access that test method I posted earlier.

I am guessing the Jersey multipart is kicking in otherwise you would
have got another error, so it could be related to the actual parsing
of the multipart/form-data message.

> Any clues how to debug / fix this? (I know the OSGi guy is on
> vacation, but maybe someone have any idea)

Jakub is back, but busy today with some Oracle integration stuff
happening for Prague.

Can you enable logging and tracing?

      <init-param>
          <param-name>com.sun.jersey.config.feature.Trace</param-name>
          <param-value>true</param-value>
      </init-param>
      <init-param>
          <param-
name>com.sun.jersey.spi.container.ContainerRequestFilters</param-name>
          <param-
value>com.sun.jersey.api.container.filter.LoggingFilter</param-value>
      </init-param>
      <init-param>
          <param-
name>com.sun.jersey.spi.container.ContainerResponseFilters</param-name>
          <param-
value>com.sun.jersey.api.container.filter.LoggingFilter</param-value>
      </init-param>

I would like to know if there is something wrong with the multipart/
form-data.

Best thing to do if possible is to send us a reproducible example.

Paul.