users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Re: Multipart and OSGi

From: Ángel Eduardo <egarcia_at_swissms.ch>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 14:12:59 +0200

  Hi again.

I'm trying with 1.4-SNAPSHOT version, but now the lines
jersey-client-components and jersey-server-components doesn't appear in
the log. Also it seems that multipart is not working and server returns
a 400 (The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect) when
trying to access that test method I posted earlier.

Any clues how to debug / fix this? (I know the OSGi guy is on vacation,
but maybe someone have any idea)

--
Ángel Eduardo