users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] jersey-atom and JDom

From: Tatu Saloranta <tsaloranta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 00:16:29 -0700

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Johannes Schneider
<mailings_at_cedarsoft.com> wrote:

> On 06/04/2010 08:20 PM, Johannes Schneider wrote:
>> I have found jersey-atom-abdera in another sample.
>> I think that one might be better....
>
> But this *realeased*  version has  a dependency to abdera-1.0-SNAPSHOT!
> And a crazy repository definition...
>
> Come on guys. That is really not what I expected...

As you know, this is an open source project... so if you have ideas
for improvements, maybe help with suggestions or patches?

(I don't disagree -- there's usually no need to use a tree
representation when generating feeds, can use a low-level package, or
JAXB -- just prefer constructive feedback over seemingly snarky
comments)

-+ Tatu +-