users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Duplicate classes in server and core?

From: Jakub Podlesak <Jakub.Podlesak_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 17:36:55 +0200

On 06/08/2010 11:57 AM, Johannes Schneider wrote:

> On 06/07/2010 01:37 PM, Jakub Podlesak wrote:
>
>> There is a bug in the Jersey version 1.2, where some classes indeed
>> leaked out from the core to the server bundle.
>> That bug was not filed, but should already be fixed in 1.3-SNAPSHOT.
>>
> Okay, thanks.
>

>> Could you please confirm it is fine now with the current Jersey trunk
>> for you?
>> If not, what are the redundant packages?
>>
> Sorry didn't build jersey yet. Are the snapshots deployed to a maven
> repository?

Oops, sorry for the late response.

Yes, the snapshots are available at [1], (see [2] for the core and [3]
for the server source jar).
Otherwise, the trunk could be obtained with:
svn co https://jersey.dev.java.net/svn/jersey/trunk/jersey
as described in [4].

~Jakub

[1]http://download.java.net/maven/2