users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Jersey Test Framework

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 11:19:00 +0200

On May 20, 2010, at 7:29 PM, Pavel Bucek wrote:

> Hello,
>
> we have short chapter about that in our user guide [1], however it
> could be more verbose.
>
> What do you use instead of maven? Ant? If so, do you have some
> simple build.xml which you can share? I would like to update it, add
> test execution and publish it in our user guide..

I would like to avoid adding tests for ant as we are a maven-based
project.

In user guide there are links to ant tasks for maven that are very
handy to obtain the correct dependencies:

   https://jersey.dev.java.net/nonav/documentation/latest/user-guide.html
#chapter_deps

I think our time could be better spent detailing how to use those ant
tasks, even if a build.xml that uses those ant tasks is only used to
initially obtain a dependencies. In fact a simple ant snippet would be
a good to add in the case of section 7.5.

Paul.