users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Google App Engine support

From: Vineet Sinha <vineet_at_architexa.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 17:08:06 -0400

Kevin,
Jersey is being used on GAE (atleast by us). When we started using it JAXB
was not supported by GAE - but it now is.

You should be able to just use Jersey and have it work, though we haven't
tested with the latest version.

We do want to be open to switching to EC2 if/when necessary. But we haven't
switched yet. As long as you don't use Google's API's switching should not
be too hard.

Vineet