users@jersey.java.net

Re: SAX Feature error in Jersey 1.1.4.1

From: Mike Baranczak <mbaranczak_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 17:33:44 -0800 (PST)

Yeah, it was way old - 2.6.2 to be exact. I was able to replace it with
2.9.1, and everything works beautifully now.

I'm not crazy about the idea of requiring some specific parser library. I
think the default behavior of Jersey should be the same as it is now - use
whatever parser the JRE gives you, and if that doesn't work, let the
developer deal with it. But I do like the idea of an optional setting in
Jersey to force a specific parser implementation. Most people wouldn't need
it, but it'd be very useful in some situations.