users@jersey.java.net

MessageBodyWriter

From: Jesus M. Rodriguez <jmrodri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:12:28 -0500

So I've spent about half a day trying to figure out how to get my
MessageBodyWriter to be found by jersey so it can serialize my object.

I added the package to the web.xml

      <param-name>com.sun.jersey.config.property.packages</param-name>
      <param-value>org.fedoraproject.candlepin.resource;org.fedoraproject.candlepin.model</param-value>

I added the following annotations to the file.
   @Produces({"application/json", "application/xml"})
   @Provider

The log shows that if found the Provider

INFO: Provider classes found:
  class org.fedoraproject.candlepin.model.BooleanWriter

but in the debugger when it looks for the Writers, it is not in the list.

Is there something I'm missing?

Sincerely,
jesus