users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] JAX-RS == REST? Or not? (was Re: [Jersey] What HATEOAS actually means)

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 12:27:58 +0100

Hi Felipe,

A most excellent idea. Thank you for offering to do this, your
contribution is most welcome.

You can use the Jersey wiki. Anyone with an account can edit and add
pages.

   http://wikis.sun.com/display/Jersey/Main

Santiago already put together a page for his ideas:

   http://wikis.sun.com/display/Jersey/Hypermedia+and+Client+APIs

I am not sure if that page is suitable to link from for what you are
suggesting. I suspect we need a more general hypermedia page to link
from with a set of one or more cases from which solutions can be
derived.

Also since you have implemented your business case i think you have a
good understand of what support Jersey can better provide to make it
easier for you.

Paul.