users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] POST method on subresource

From: George <george.news_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 18:00:59 +0100

Jersey 1.1.4 I think, the one inside Netbeans 6.8.

What you ask me is too far away my knowledge right now :( And I think I
have touched so many things to fix it that maybe it was not the problem.

I'm so sorry for bothering you and make you wasting your time.

Thanks for the intention and hope on next problem I can give a more
detailed explanation.