users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Jersey's (experimental) approach to support hypermedia constraint

From: Jan Algermissen <algermissen1971_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 14:05:11 +0100

On Feb 10, 2010, at 1:55 PM, Paul Sandoz wrote:

> That is true. Since this is an open source project it would be fantastic [*] if yourself and others could get involved and strongly influence the direction Jersey can go!

I'd be glad to. I am not sure if you are aware of my RESTifying procurement project[1]? I would be very happy to use it to explore ideas. After stretching out for Erlang, the implementation will now be Jersey based (Erlang's entry barrier is just too high (for me) to produce any clear results soon :-)

The intention of the project is to explore various aspects of machine2machine REST, one of it being the client side programming model. So....

[1] http://www.nordsc.com/blog/?cat=13

> Paul.
>
> [*] All i can offer is sincere gratitude and free beer in such circumstances :-)

Both will be highly welcome :-)

Jan

 Jan Algermissen, Consultant
 NORD Software Consulting