users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Re: tomcat, classloaders and _at_Providers problem

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 11:40:56 +0100

Hi Robert,

Can you send me:

- the web.xml

- the code of your Provider (including the package declaration)

- and the full output log from the app server

?

I am not sure if there is a class loader issue here or a config issue.
When Jersey scans for classes it will use ASM to load the class file
byte code and look for annotations.

If there is a class file annotated with @Provider that is within the
scope of a scan it should get detected and the class will be loaded,
or a class loading error will result.

Paul.