users@jersey.java.net

Update Re: [Jersey] Release schedule and status

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:13:43 +0100

Hi,

The schedule for GlassFish v3 was changed [1] and there is still
integration work to be done with JSR 299 implementation, Weld. Thus
our schedule is affected.

If all goes well we plan to release 1.1.4 on Tue the 3rd of Nov and
that version will be the one shipped with GlassFish v3.

Paul.

[1] http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium/entry/update_to_glassfish_v3_schedule