users@jersey.java.net

Release schedule and status

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 10:21:01 +0200

Hi,

Some of you may have noticed we have made a release of 1.1.3-a. This
is intended for a release candidate build of GlassFish (RC 1).

On the 22nd we plan to release Jersey 1.1.4 and that will be the
version shipped with final version of GlassFish v3.

Jakub has created a branch for 1.1.4 development. The trunk has moved
to 1.1.5. Thus developers may commit to the trunk and we can decide if
such commits should be merged into 1.1.4.

We only plan to implement missing EE 6 features and show stoppers in
1.1.4 but not all Jersey components are distributed with GF so for
those components we can be a bit more liberal.

Paul.