users@jersey.java.net

Help with creating an OAuth Service Provider using Jersey OAuth Api

From: Suneel Marthi <suneel.marthi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:33:51 -0400

Hubert/Paul,

I am presently working on a prototype that needs to implement OAuth to
secure RESTful Services.

I need to implement both a Service Consumer (the example you have provided
here) and Service Provider.
Looking at the Jersey OAuth extension, seems like it only supports the
Client APi (for the Consumer) and the
all that the Server API does is to verify the signatures on the server side.

I did look at the OpenSSO extensions for OAuth, but using OpenSSO but I
don't want to use OpenSSO on my project as it would
be one additional piece that needs to be managed.

Is it possible to implement a Custopm Oauth Service Provider using the
present Jersy Oauth APIs?
If so, I would appreciate if I could see some examples as to how it can be
done.

Regards,
Suneel