users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] How to use Jersey with an extended JAXB-class?

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:05:41 +0200

H Marc,

I replied to the email you sent yesterday:

http://markmail.org/search/?q=list
%3Anet.java.dev.jersey.users#query:list%3Anet.java.dev.jersey.users
+page:2+mid:xzif4hirncjlhrtl+state:results

How are you monitoring replies to the list?

Note that for non-members of the list, as yourself, the emails are
moderated (so as to avoid spam).

Paul.