users@jersey.java.net

Resource injection

From: Turner, George <george.turner_at_lmco.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 10:52:13 -0600

I am just asking whether normal EJB 3.0 resource injection is available
yet on a Jersey service class? Everything I read looks like all RI is
through method parameters, and I would really like to just put a

  @Resource(name = "jdbc/dataSource")

  private DataSource dataSource;

or a

  @EJB

  private AuditDataService auditSvc;

or even a

  @WebServiceRef

  private ValidationService validationService;

But I have not found ANY ability to do this yet. I think I read
somewhere that this was coming by making these classes to be able to be
recognized by the container as managed classes, but looking through the
1.1.0-ea still looks like it isn't there yet. Am I missing
something????

Thanks

Gene