users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Multipart 1.0.3 not finding message body reader

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:39:14 +0200

On Apr 21, 2009, at 9:36 AM, Mieleton wrote:

> Craig McClanahan wrote:
>>
>> I can't think of anything off the top of my head that would change
>> this
>> between 1.0.2 and 1.0.3, but I do know that this would be the
>> exception
>> you'd get if you didn't have jersey-multipart-xxx.jar in your
>> application's classpath. Can you double check that this is still
>> being
>> included in a 1.0.3 environment?
>>

> It should be included correctly.

Are you using Maven?

Do you also have a dependency on MIMEPull ?

         <dependency>
             <groupId>org.jvnet</groupId>
             <artifactId>mimepull</artifactId>
             <version>1.3</version>
         </dependency>

1.0.3 changed the underlying implementation from JavaMail to MIMEPull
so as to support very large message body parts without running out of
memory.

Paul.