users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Multipart 1.0.3 not finding message body reader

From: Mieleton <ext.ari.heino_at_tieto.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 00:36:30 -0700 (PDT)

Craig McClanahan wrote:

> I can't think of anything off the top of my head that would change this
> between 1.0.2 and 1.0.3, but I do know that this would be the exception
> you'd get if you didn't have jersey-multipart-xxx.jar in your
> application's classpath. Can you double check that this is still being
> included in a 1.0.3 environment?

It should be included correctly.

> It also appears from your log below that a "--" is missing from the
> boundary header for the first body part, but is present on the second.
> Is this a real client issue, or is it an artifact of cut-n-paste? Also,
> what does the Content-Type header on the second body part actually say?

The log is a direct result from using
com.sun.jersey.api.container.filter.LoggingFilter and i have not changed it
in any way.

I have 2 objects in the multipart message, first is normal java object
transferred as XML, other is InputStream containing what ever file that we
are transferring from our client to server.