users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Jersey on app engine

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:20:30 +0200

On Apr 15, 2009, at 11:00 AM, Walter Chang wrote:

> check out this thread: http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-java/browse_thread/thread/2cd411dd1f2f5b4a#

Thanks, that is interesting w.r.t. XML APIs/implementations and
security.

I guess there is no stopping someone distributing their own XML API,
in the war, with similar security implications.

One can imagine there might be strong legal requirements in terms of
responsibility/support and in addition a platform plagued with
security issues is one that is likely to get very bad press and low
adoption. So in this respect i understand why a conservative approach
is taken.

Paul.