users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Jersey Client and Authentication

From: Steve Sims <steve_at_steveandgeorge.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 17:09:52 +0000

Sorry, missed off the server side of things - I know that on Glassfish,
container security handles Basic authentication just through
configuration of web.xml (see
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/mhadley/archive/2008/03/authentication.html).
I'm not sure about the server included with Jersey however.

Cheers,

Steve