users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Jersey in Glassfish V3 Prelude

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:47:37 +0100

Hi Eric,

I am wondering which is the "built in Jersey implementation" if you
removed 1.0.1 from GF.

Could you send me the contents of the GF v3 directory as i would like
to know if Jersey was correctly removed or not.

Are you using NetBeans? if so i am wondering if NetBeans is adding
version 1.0 jars to the war. What are the jar files in your WEB-INF/
lib of your war file?

Did you try installing 1.0.2 from the update center?

Paul.