users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Jersey + WEBDav problem on Tomcat 6

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 11:40:30 +0100

Hi Phil,

What version of Jersey are you using?

Have you tried supporting a simple @GET request and using a browser?

Can you send me the resource class, the URL you are using, and your
implementation of @PROPFIND?

Note that others have been working with Jersey, JAX-RS and WebDAV
without issue. Marcus, who has started a specific WebDAV project for
JAX-RS implementations, has been using Jersey without issue in this
respect.

Note that you might want to add a filter on the Tomcat side to look at
the request being sent by the MAC finder.

I am sure you can do this in Tomcat but you can also use a Jersey
filter (if using version 1.0.1) by adding the following to init-param
to the servlet of your web.xml:

      <init-param>
          <param-
name>com.sun.jersey.spi.container.ContainerRequestFilters</param-name>
          <param-
value>com.sun.jersey.api.container.filter.LoggingFilter</param-value>
      </init-param>

Paul.