users@jersey.java.net

Structuring the FAQ

From: Martin Grotzke <martin.grotzke_at_freiheit.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 03:56:56 +0100

Hi,

I just thought about starting an FAQ in the wiki with a section for WADL
related questions (e.g. "How can I get my resource path param documented
in the WADL?" ;)).

But what a surprise - there is already an FAQ page in the wiki -
great! :)

However, if there are entries for questions of the detail level as the
mentioned one above, the FAQ will just confuse (IMHO).

Although, I would indeed like to have a place for such a question and
the corresponding answer.

For this I'd suggest to bring a structure to the FAQ, with sections like
- Repesentations/MimeTypes (XML/JSON/HTML/ATOM)
  (perhaps a single section for each?)
- Inversion of Control (and integration with e.g. Spring, Guice etc.)
- WADL
- Security
- IDE-support
- Misc